thanks 4 your coming....!!!!!!


come back more....yups
SELAMAT DATANG DI DUNIA HANDOKO salam kenal..............!!!!!!!!!!! keep your self,,and be the best person!!!!!!

Leave my love

Now,my love is lost,,i never mind that it will happen to me,,i just think that i will find my true love forever,,in fact it never happen!!she leave me alone,,she never thinking for me,,how about me??am i still love her??she never care,,she like a diamond which never broken caused anything,,i just want to be a fire,,who will broke her,,who want to change her,,who want to change her to be the true of woman,,if i can't find her,,i hope i would find other woman who want to receive me what ever,,and the woman who can receive my less,and my bad!!

0 komentar:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchitecturesDesign.Com Beautiful Architecture Homes